Captain Foods specializes in producing quality products for our customers at a low-run quantity. Captain Foods can take your recipe and bring your product ready for retail sales!
Co-packing is used by restaurants, gourmet stores, manufacturers, supermarket chains, and many others. Co-packing can provide a low-cost way or to produce new products and packaging that can help you to stay competitive in the marketplace of today.
Captain Foods co-packing capacities provide great and affordable offerings for expanding existing brands, or launching new brands and offering a wide variety of flavor profiles.
We co-pack products to your required specifications. We offer custom formulation, private labeling options, with a knowledgeable and friendly customer service staff.
We utilize confidentiality agreements, securely protecting your ingredient lists. We quote you the estimated costs, establish a time frame for production, and create a service contract with you. We produce your formulas, and can procure commercially available ingredients. We provide preliminary price quotes.
NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
We respect your concern for your trade secrets and proprietary blends and we will either sign your Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) agreement or provide you with one that we have.
Please plan ahead and allow 2 weeks for us to complete your first sample
Please fill out a co-packing form that will be emailed to you upon request. This form will help us understand the specific details of your gourmet spice blend or sauce. When the form is complete it can be faxed (386-428-9988) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capabilities for Dry Blends
- Fill the Bottles
- Apply Your Label
- Heat Shrink a Safety Seal on the Bottle
- Print a best-by date on the Bottle
- Box the Bottles
- Palatalized the Order
- Ship the Product to Your Facility or Customer
Our minimum run is 500 lbs., per blend
We bottle in a wide variety of bottle sizes, the most popular are:
- 1 oz. Seasoning Bottle
- 4 oz. Seasoning Bottle
- 8 oz. Seasoning Bottle
- 32 oz. PET Food Service Jar
We do also offer mixed batches between retail and bulk products.
The Next Steps on Moving Forward
- Sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for the security of your recipe.
- Once we receive the signed NDA, we will review your recipe and determine a cost per unit.
- Once the cost per unit is agreed upon by customer, we will start the process of your samples.
- You will receive your first set of samples within 14 business days.
- After approval of samples, please allow 2-4 weeks for the products to be produced and shipped.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions regarding our Custom Packaging and Solutions to start building your brand today! Thank you,
The Team @ Captain Foods, Inc.
800-749-5047 – email@example.com