Grilled Lime Fajitas
- 8-10 lg. flour tortillas, warm
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 6 oz. marinade
- 2 oz. Keylime Seafood Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Black Peppercorn ground fresh
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- *Add any of Captain’s Hot Sauces for added Heat!
- Garnish: Fresh Salsa, sour cream and avocado
Mix all ingredients together except garnish. Marinade meat into mixture overnight. Grill bell pepper, onion and meat, basting with marinade. Place tortillas in a plastic bag and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Cut meat into strips. Place meat and vegetables in tortillas and top with garnishes as desired.